Cannot Create New Statements in Business Rule Processor (BRP) Using Open UI
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.13 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.13 [IP2014] version, Client Functionality
Users cannot create new statements in the Business Rule Processor (BRP) using Open UI.
1. Navigate to Business Rule Processes View (Site Map > Business Rule Processor).
2. Click "New" in the top applet and create a new process named "My Test".
3. In the view tab, click "Procedures" to go to "FINS CAP Procedure List View".
4. Create a new Procedure in the middle applet named "Main".
5. In the bottom right applet, create a new Step with type="Statement Step".
6. Drill down on "Statement Step" to go to "FINS CAP Statement Step View".
7. In the bottom applet for Statements, "New Record" icon is disabled
8. Also in the same applet menu, New Record command is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms