OpenUI: Opportunity Closed Date Calendar Field Remembers Date After Delete
(Doc ID 2112846.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.8 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user deletes the value of field "Close Date" in Opportunity Home Search Virtual Form Applet, the value still appears in the SQL query
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the Siebel 15.8 OpenUI
2. Open the Opportunity Screen Homepage, navigate to Field "Close Date" in Applet: Opportunity Home Search Virtual Form Applet
3. User setts a date field to a value using the Datepicker
4. User deletes the entered value
5. User starts the query with "Go" Button
6. The executed query contains the deleted value (check SQL or press Alt + R)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document