Negative Point Block Remaining Value After Accrual Transaction
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.7 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a multi server environment , batch engine is enabled on both the servers.
While processing accrual transaction in batch, if the point block gets overs, it should throw error and stop.
Rather it created Negative point block.
Steps to replicate
1) Set up environment with 2 siebel server in the enterprise. Enable Batch engine on both the servers
2) Set MINMTServer and MAXMT Server = 5 for component eLoyalty Processing Engine - Batch
3) Set LOY Task to 3
4) Set the server key = 20 server key, and 2 for each Server+Process#
5) Create 100 test member
6) Set the Block back to 1980
7) Create 100 Accrual transactions for each Member
8) Set all transaction status to Queued
Result : Once the point block gets over due to concurrent batch, the point block goes into negative
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms