Open UI - On Field With Pickapplet/MVG Doesn't Work ReadOnly Property
(Doc ID 2114093.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.12 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is having an issue with Form Applet Control in Open-UI mode - When it is associated with MVG Applet and its ReadOnly Property is set to TRUE,
The Control should display as Read-Only (Grayed Out)
The Control is showing up as Editable (White Background)
1. Using Siebel Tools, navigate to "SIS Account Entry Applet".
2. Modify the Control "SalesRep" and set it's ReadOnly Property to TRUE.
3. Compile the changes and launch Siebel Financial Services Application in Open-UI mode.
4. Navigate to Accounts --> Accounts List --> All Accounts.
5. Notice the Field "Account Team" on "SIS Account Entry Applet" is Editable (White Background).
6. However, if the same steps are repeated in High-Interactivity mode, the "Account Team" field on "SIS Account Entry Applet" is displayed as "Read Only" (Grayed Out).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document