System Allowing Double Reserve
(Doc ID 2114604.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Hospitality - Version 184.108.40.206 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is allowing double reserve even though when the Authorization level is just set to 1. This happens when users try to reserve at the same time for the same functions space on same date and time (or over lapping time).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a function with longer duration (around 500 minutes) with Setup style so that it has setup and turn down time of around 60 minutes.
- Create another function which doesn't actually overlap with first one but it just overlap with the setup time. Do not create any setup style for this.
- Create another function of around 30 or 60 minutes duration falling under the first functions time slot.
- Create another similar function as in step 3.
- Reserve the first and second functions one after another either individually or by mass reserve by selection both functions.
- Now reserve 3rd and 4th functions. These two reservations are double reserve with the first function.
The system is allowing double reserve when there is turn time conflict. Here in the above mentioned steps the first and second functions are having turn time conflict which is leading to double reserve.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document