Executing "ISS APPROVAL BUS SERVICE" In The Script Crashes Active Sessions
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 184.108.40.206 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 [IP2014] version, Siebel VB / eScript / COM
WHAT IS THE DESIRED BEHAVIOR?
The application should not crash and should create a inbox item.
WHAT IS THE ACTUAL OR UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOR?
The Application is crashing
Steps to Reproduce
1. Added the below script which invokes "ISS Approval Bus Service" in the
Scripts in the Application > Business Service.
2. Go to Application Business Service > Simulator
3. Run BS Testing Crash and method InitiateApproval.
4. The script runs successfully.
5. Click on Log out check the other instance of the same application.
6. The application crashes.
7. The application does not crash if the user does not logout.
8. This crashes all other Active Instances.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms