Selected Record Modified By Another User Error Occurs when Sending Email using F9
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.5 [IP2014] version, Comms Server & Email Response
When attempting to send email from F9 after performing a drilldown from Service Request view, the following error occurs.
SBL-DAT-00523: The selected record has been modified by another user since it was retrieved. Please continue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Service Request List view and drilldown on a service request
2. Select F9. Do not select "Send" button.
3. Open a new session and login using different user id
4. Navigate to Same Service Request List View and drilldown on same SR#
5. In first session, select "Send" button.
6. Notice that above error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms