Toggle Applet On Form Applet Means Context Is Lost From The List Applet During NewRecord Execution
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.4 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Use the object wizard to create a new list applet with one list column.
2. Use the object wizard to create a new form applet with one control (same field as used in the list applet).
3. Copy the applet in step 2 and add an additional control (just so you know the toggle has taken).
4. Add an applet toggle to the applet created step 2 which toggles to the applet created in step 3.
5. Add the applet to an existing view and compile everything.
Start the application and navigate to the list applet (highlight a record that DOES NOT trigger the toggle) and select 'New Record' from the menu. Expected behaviour would be for the list column field to be highlighted however the UI seems to loose the context. However after highlighting a record that does toggle and then select 'New Record' from the menu, the list column field is highlighted as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms