Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.7 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.7 [IP2015] version, Order Management
Product configurator - constraint rule builder not working correctly in Open UI with IE11
Facing below issues with rule builder in product configurator:
1. When opening relationship in rule picker to select any product from domain, not all the products are displayed.
2. It is not possible to pick attributes for relationship products in rule picker.
The issue was also reproduced on Siebel vanilla.
This can be reproduced for any product; however, the testing was done on custom product 'TL ACTIVE Solution'.
Note: In Google Chrome the issue did not occur; however, Internet Explorer 11 is the customer's corporate standard.
In Product configuration, users should be able to select Product from Domain, as well Attributes for Product relationship while creating Constrains.
1. Login to Siebel application.
2. Go to Administration - Product > Product Definitions > Go to Lower Applet: Work Space > Drill down on Work Space > Go to Constraints: Create a new record
3. Pick Require Rule
4. Select Relationship from list: it should display all domain products under that relationship.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms