Data from CSV Files not Loaded to User Event Table when Usage Pattern Tracking is Enabled in UNIX
(Doc ID 2120932.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.6 [IP2015] to 15.7 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.6 [IP2015]
Data is not loaded from csv files to S_USER_EVENT when Usage Pattern Tracking (UPT) is Enabled.
Data should be loaded to S_USER_EVENT.
1. Set Enable UPT to TRUE in system preference.
2. Configure the Events for which Usage Pattern should be tracked.
3. Enable WorkflowBatchManager Component and activate UPT Workflow Process.
4. Create new Job with UPT Job Template.
5. Launch the application and navigate to the Applet for which the Events are configured.
Result: Data is loaded in to CSV file, but data from CSV is not loaded to S_USER_EVENT table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document