Activities Gets Filtered In Account->Activity View After Navigating from Calendar Subview
(Doc ID 2121150.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While navigating from Calendar sub view to activity sub view under account the list of activities are disappearing. Only the activities owned by the user are visible.
When we are directly navigating to activity sub view or navigate from any other sub view all activities related to the account are visible as normal and there is no problem .
1. Login with User A
2. Got Account Screen Drill down under Account A
3. go to Activities SubView Tab and Add 3 Activities
4. Login with User B(PReferabbly from Different Org)
5. Got Account Screen Drill down under Account A
6. Go to activities SubView Tab and Add 3 Activities, so total 6 activities should be visible
7. Got Any other SubView tab like Attachments, Address, Account hierarchy, etc Except Calendar Subview tab and navigate back to Activities sub View tab
8. 6 activities should be visible --> Works Fine
9. Navigate Calendar View tab and Return back to Activities view tab.
10 Only 3 Activities created by Current User is visible --> Incorrect behavior
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document