Random Behavior Of WF: LOY Loan Repayment
Last updated on MAY 29, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.5 [IP2014] version, Loyalty
WF 'LOY Loan Repayment' upon run from workflow process batch manager the loan repayment transaction that is created gets wrong points set in it. This is not happening with all members but with many.
Member had 2 loan transactions of 100 points each. When the member had enough balance of 1100, two loan repayment transactions of 100 points each were created and processed. Thus reducing the total member points to 900.
Member has 2 loan transactions for 153200 and 200600 points. When the member has enough balance of 400000, one loan repayment transaction of 46200 was created. i.e 400000 - (153200+200600) equals 46200.
1) Why do we have the scenario 2? Is this correct behavior? Why the WF behaves differently for each member and is not consistent? Because of the inconsistent working we are unable to propose the solution to our business.
2) Is there an workaround present?
3) Would the loan repayment only apply when the member has sufficient balance for all the loan he owns? For example if the member has 2 loans of 400 and 500 each and the member has now total balance of 600 then won't one of the loan get repaid?
We see that only when the member has complete points to repay all his loans only then repayment transaction is created.
LOY Loan Repayment WF should create Loan transactions with loan points
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Application
2. Created Loyalty Member
3. Created 2 Loan transactions 153200 and 200600 points
4. Created Accrual points to same member with 400000 points (Now member have enough points)
5. Run workflow process batch job by calling 'LOY Loan Repayment' WF with search specification ([Transaction Sub Type] = LookupValue ('LOY_TXN_SUB_TYPE_CD', 'Loan') AND [Status] = LookupValue('LOY_TXN_STATUS_CD', 'Processed') AND [Current Loan Balance] > 0)
6. Job completed successfully
7. The loan repayment transaction with points 153200 and 200600 should have been created with Type "Redemption", Sub Type "Loan Repayment" and not with points 46200 which is not correct
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms