Slow Performance on CG Payment Process Workflow
(Doc ID 2123438.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Consumer Goods - Version 188.8.131.52.1 [IP2014] to 184.108.40.206.14 [IP2014] [Release V8]
Siebel Consumer Goods - Version 15.0 [IP2015] to 15.8 [IP2015] [Release V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Workflow Monitor Agent that runs the "CG Payment" workflow policy group is performing very slowly.
This long execution time causes other records in the S_ESCL_REQ table not to be processed until the current record is completed after 93 seconds.
This performance/caching issue is only occurring in the Production environment.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Enable/activate the workflow policies in the "CG Payment" workflow policy group.
2. Start a task for the Workflow Monitor Agent for the "CG Payment" workflow policy group.
3. Trigger the workflow policy by making a change to the CG Payment related data/records using the Consumer Goods UI.
4. The Workflow Monitor Agent task for the "CG Payment" workflow policy group will run and then invoke the workflow process.
5. The “CG Payment Process” Workflow calls the specialized functionality of the “CG Payment Business Service”.
Result: This Workflow process execution time takes around 93 seconds to complete (to process one payment).
The corresponding Business Component CS CG Promotion Category Deal Payment is based on specialized functionality of the CSSBCFundPaySIS class.
Examination of the logs shows the [MDF_PAYMENT_TYPE.DO.ENU] is called repeatedly:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document