Not Eligible Product Added In Order Due To Product Constraint
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2016
Applies to:Siebel eConfigurator - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52  version, not eligible products for which a constraint is defined, are added by default to a quote, but they shouldn't.
1. Create a new account (test)
2. Create a new class
3. Create 2 new simple products (charger, batter) -> check eligibility = true
4. Define a new eligibility matrix:
- charger available for account test
- battery not available for account test
5. Create a new customizable product (dsl) -> check eligibility = true
6. Define dynamic class relationship and add 2 domain products:
- charger sequence 1
- batter sequence 2
7. Define a constraint type "Set Preference", like:
When possible, constrain (charger OR battery) with priority 1
8. Create an order, associate it to "test" account and add product "dsl" => "charger" is added by default => OK.
9. Change the eligibility matrix:
- charger not available for account test
- battery available for account test
10. Create an order, associate it to "test" account and add product "dsl" => "charger" is added by default => wrong since it is not eligible as per the new matrix.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms