In Open UI, Any New Field Added Does Not Retain Data After User Adds Signature And Saves Record
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.10 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.10 [IP2014] version
In Open UI, if a User enters Name and Signature and goes ahead to Click on Save Button then this action clears Name Field. The Field fails to retain data for new record after user adds signature and saves record.
1. Enable New Record functionality for both FS Invoice Signature List Applet and FS Invoice Signature Form Applet-OUI,
2. Add edit web template to FS Invoice Signature Form Applet-OUI
3. In the application UI
4. Add new record by clicking Menu Option from the Form Signature applet
5. Populate required Fields in List Applet
6. Use the Mouse to click on Comments Field in the Form Applet and enter Data
7. Use mouse to click on signature, add signature, then click save record from menu
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms