Account Fleet View: System Changes Value Of Division After Multiple Clicks
(Doc ID 2126638.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Call Center - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Opening an Account with both VAN and TRUCK Fleet:
If user alternately clicks into the division pick list field on both fleet entries the system changes the value and displays an error because both divisions are now the same.
Additionally, whenever the user clicks into an already selected Division-Field, the image in the first column is hidden.
The value of the division picklist field should not update when moving between records
1. Navigate to any list applet for example the SIS Account List Applet.
2. Search for the Type field
3. Update the Display Name 'String Override' to 'Status'
4. The Account Status and the Type field should now both have the same Display Name/caption.
5. Compile the object into the SRF
6. Log into the application and navigate to the Account List View
7. Create two records if none exist
8. Click on the Type field (newly renamed to Status) field on the non-highlighted record and then re-select the first record by clicking onto the Type field on that record.
9. The value in the Account Status field will disappear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document