Transfer Service Is Not Working With Service Point Associated To Non Root Level Product In Structure
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.5 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.5 [IP2014] version, Order Management
Transfer Service is not working with Service point associated to Non Root and Root level Product in structure
 Error invoking service 'SIS OM PMT Service', method 'Delta' at step 'Delta Connect'.(SBL-BPR-00162)
 The Complex Object Root you are trying to get was not found.(SBL-ORD-00105)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel application
2. Go to Administration Data>>Premises and create new Address
3. Drill down on Address name and created a Service Point '1-6YYZ'
4. Go to Administration Product and create following simple products 'Wifi-router_1522', Bred_1522
5. Create customizable product 'Bredband Service bundle_1522' and add Bred_1522 under it
6. Create another customizable product 'Bredband Surf_1522' and add "Bredband Service bundle_1522" and "Wifi-router_1522"
7. Create a promotion "Bredband 100/100_Promo_1522" add product "Bredband Surf_1522"
8. Update "Service Type" to 'Electricity' for "Bredband 100/100_Promo_1522", "Wifi-router_1522"
9. Create a Account "Teliasonera" and associate address which created in point 3
10. Create a Order with Promotion and click on Auto Asset and below is the structure
Bredband 100/100_Promo_1522 - Service Point 1-6YYZ
Bredband Service bundle_1522
Wifi-router_1522 - Service Point 1-6YYZ
11. Create another Address in Administration Data>>Premises and associate new address to Account "Teliasonera"
12. Update End date to primary account next day (Today+1) and click on "Transfer Service" button on Address MVG applet
13. Error message is thrown
14. Same behaviour when Service Point is associated to Root Product "Bredband Surf_1522"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms