Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.8 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When executing a query and using "Refine Query" (ALT + Q) the query attributes (of the last query last query or predefined query) are visible in the different columns/fields in the applet.
However if now "Query Assistant" is used the query fields are empty.
The query assistant should also be filled with the query values when Refine Query is used. Instead the query assistant is empty or filled with the values that was used the last time when the Query Assistant was used.
1. Login to application and navigate to Account >> Account List.
2. Query for Accounts with Name *Test* and fetch records.
3. Click on Refine Query Menu >> Refine Query (Alt+G).
4. And open Query Assistant.
5. Empty Query Assistant is opened.
6. Now in Query Assistant, user gives Query criteria as Status Equals 'Regular', click on Go button and and fetch records.
7. Run another query Accounts with Parent as 'Home' and fetch records.
8. Click on Refine Query Menu >> Refine Query (Alt+G).
9. And open Query Assistant.
10. Now the query assistant still shows the previous criteria - Status Equals 'Regular'
In the above cases it was noticed that Query Assistant does not show the currently executed query parameters.
Query assistant should show the criteria of the currently executed query.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms