T3 Siebel R2B - Configure MSAG Address Validation
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.11 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have a requirement to configure the vanilla MSAG address validation as described in the Bookshelf below:
Siebel Communications Guide > Profiles in Siebel Communications > Creating and Updating an Address Profile in Siebel Communications (End User)
We are having an issue with the step 6 below, when we update the Validated field = Y the interface is not being invoked. How is this interface getting invoked?
To validate an address
1. Navigate to the Accounts screen.
2. In the Accounts list, click the name of the account.
3. Click the Address Profile view tab. The Address list appears with the MSAG Profile form beneath it. The Address list shows all the addresses associated with the account.
4. In the Address list, select the address you want to validate.
5. Scroll down to the MSAG Profile form, add a record, and complete the necessary information.
6. In the Validated field select Y. If the address validation is integrated with an external data source, selecting Y begins a search for possible addresses.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms