Product Name Not Getting Picked Until Doing Explicit Save Or Query
(Doc ID 2129417.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124.17 [IP2013] to 15.0 [IP2015] [Release V8 to V15]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.17 [IP2013] version, Client Functionality
When typing for create a New line and enter Product Name in Line Item List applet, product name should be picked automatically.
When typing for create a New line and enter Product Name in Line Item List applet, product name is not picked automatically.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create New Product with Product Name = Test Test 1234
2. Create New Order and Navigate to Line Items
3. Create New Record and enter Product Name as "Test Test 1" or "Test Test 1*"(without double quotes)
4. Click on Tab to move to other field
5. Observe that Line Item created but still product name showing as entered partial text instead of full product name
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|