Not Able To Display Confirm Message In Account Screen Homepage View on HI
(Doc ID 2130314.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement is to display confirm message as user clicks Add&Go button on 'Account Home Add Virtual Form Applet'.
Writing browser script in Applet's PreInvoke Method has no affect, as it is not invoked at all. Checking the logs, the BS method is getting invoked, but there is no confirm box on UI. Same code in another view worked.
Steps to replicate
1. Add CHANGED below code on "Account Home Add Virtual Form Applet" - Browser Script level/Server Script level
2. Compile changes
3. Open HI mode of Siebel Application
4. Close browser (cleared cache/cookies)
5. Use "genbscript" command to generate the browser scripts
6. Go to Accounts > Accounts List > Add an account name - click on Add&Go
#6. No Pop-up appears
Is this a limitation for Homepage Views?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document