Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 15.7 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.7 [IP2015] version, Siebel Marketing
Treatment Template PickList has different visibility on sequenced accesses
While using Siebel marketing, when on an new email treatment:
- Pick a treatment template - only records to which the user has access are in the list.
- Re pick again a treatment template (as the previous could have been wrongly picked) - all treatment templates are now shown.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a new Organization "Test" and Position "Test" in Admin- Group.
2. Associated new Position "Test" to the Logged in User "sadmin".
3. Now Sadmin user has two positions, "Siebel Administrator" for "Default Organization" and "Test" for "Test Organization"
3. Create a treatment template "Template 1" in Offers >> Treatment Templates.
4. Logged off from the application.
5. Log in to application again and change position to Test (User Preferences >> Change Position)
6. Create a treatment template "Template 2" in Offers >> Treatment Templates.
7. Create new email treatment.
8. Created new record and click on the pick applet, you will see only "Template 2" treatment template.
9. Again click in the pick applet and now will see all the templates across all organizations.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users have inconsistent data for templates.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms