Manifest UI Object Custom Web Template Doesn't Work For Popup Applets
(Doc ID 2132956.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manifest UI Object custom Web template doesn't work for popup applets
Defining custom manifests, so that applet use DEFAULT Web template based on the manifest expression (Edit List as default and Edit List SVE for SVE locale for example) and found that manifest web template definition doesn't work for popup applets, customization is not taken into account.
Web templates should work for pop up applets
1. Create Manifest Expressions
a. Go to > Administration Application > Manifest Expressions
b. Create a new record: USER_CCHENG with Value GetProfileAttr("Login Name")='CCHENG'
2. Create default web template for List Applets
a. UI Objects:
Type - Applet
Usage Type - Web Template
Name - DEFAULT LIST APPLET
b. Object Expression - 2 rows:
Expression - USER_CCHENG
Web Template Name - Edit List CCHENG
Expression - blank
Web Template Name - Edit List
3. Add the CCHENG Applets to:
Order Entry - Contact Pick Applet > Applet Web Templates
Order Entry - Order List Applet (Sales) > Applet Web Templates
4. Modify the CCHENG applets to show only a few columns
For Standard List applets – the Custom web templates work, but for popup applets it doesn’t.
- Order List Applet was rendered as expected - it took Edit List CCHENG Definition, the remaining columns are seen only on the background.
- But for Contact Pick applet it didn’t take the web template definition for CCHENG.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document