Last updated on MAY 24, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.17 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.17 [IP2013] version, Order Management
A core dump is generated during assigning new value for one of the field of Order Line item .
The issue occurs when you pick address at the level of Order Line Item for 2nd time - for such specific scenario core dump occurred - memory exhausted (core file size is 2 GB).
1) Implemented specific inheritance logic behind a field : when field value is change - system will verify if the same field value can be propagated to the other order line items (based on some rules) and execute bulk field update for all qualified order line items. Crash happened during assigning value 2nd time for the field of Order Line Item.
2) Described above inheritance logic is implemented also for other Order Line Item fields however core dump occurred only for one specific field .
3) Process is triggered from Bus Comp: 'Order Entry - Line Items' via signal (SetFieldValue) which involves workflow (CRMT Bulk Field Update - Main) responsible for bulk field updates.
4) FDR shows we have the endless loop with involvement GetRowSetData and GetSingleRowSetData , process crash when achieve memory limit (2 GB) - that's suggests that BusComp has been corrupted.
5) The same problem has been already described in document: CRASHES in METHOD GETROWSETDATA (Doc ID 1625515.1)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms