Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 22.214.171.124.10 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.10 [IP2013] version, Field Service
We are implementing Field Services functionality and we facing a blocking issue with the process "Fulfill All", days before starting UAT.
In Multilingual List of Values (MLOV) environment, the inventory transaction to reserve stock is not generated at fulfill all process, i.e., no record is generated.
When executing the "Fulfill All" button from Order Entry - Line Item List Applet under Order Entry - Line Item Actions View for an Internal Order the following happens:
1. The Order Line Item Action of type Allocate is generated ok.
2. The Pick ticket associated Line Item Action is generated ok.
3. The Inventory Transaction to reserve stock from External Location to Order's Source Inventory Location is not generated. But if We De-allocate the stock reservation via menu option at Order Line Item Action the inventory transaction reversing the stock reservation is generated ok.
Reviewing the log of Fulfillment component can't see any "INSERT INTO SIEBEL.S_INV_TXN..." statement and no errors associated.
In MLOV environment, the inventory transaction to reserve stock is generated at fulfill all process. It should work correctly as in ENU environment.
Language Code = ESN for comps: eMedia and FSFulfill
Configuring MLOV steps are provided in the following documentation:
Configuring Siebel Business Applications > Localizing Siebel Business Applications > Localizing a Multilingual List of Values >
Configuring a Multilingual List of Values
the following list of LOV Types are configured for MLOV which include
SRF File: copy of ESN vanilla SRF with incremental compile of table
S_PARTMVMT_TYPE configured to work with MLOV on column NAME (Translation
Table property = S_LST_OF_VAL)
LOV Type: FS_ORDPART_MVMT_TYPE configured to work with MLOV
In Administration - Data > List of Values, Multilingual = checked, Translate =
Using the installer utility, the customer converts OLD data stored in the
MLOV enabled columns from Display Value to LIC. Confirm that the following
seed data table columns have their data converted from Display Value to LIC:
1. create the following inventory locations:
- Name: Service Location
Type = Warehouse
- Name: Service Truck
Type = Truck
2. Create a new serializable product: My S Product 5
3. Create 1 new asset 12345, Product is the one from step 2, Status = Active.
4. create an Inventory Transaction.
drill down on Transaction #, create 1 new assets under Assets tab, using the
asset from step 3. In upper applet, check Commit flag.
5. create a Service Order, Type = Internal Order.
6. Drill down on the order, in Line Items tab create 1 line items, pick the
same serializable product, Qty = 1.
7. in Fulfillment tab set source = Service Location and destination = Service
Trunk, Leave the Auto-Receive flag unchecked.
8.click on 'Fulfill all' button in Line Items to generate pick ticket.
9. drill down on pick ticket in lower applet which is in Actions applet, it
will take you to Shipping.
10. drill down on pick ticket field, 1 allocated line is displayed in the
11. In the lower Pick Ticket tab, click on New, enter Qty = 1. In the Serial
Numbers tab, click on New, in Serial # field, click on the button within it
to bring up Asset Pick Applet, choose asset 12345.
Click on Process Shipment button.
When query for inventory transactions that reference Order Id `1-ZHWSGK' no records displayed.
see screenshots in
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms