Toggle On List Applet Doesn't Work
(Doc ID 2137779.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.4 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has an issue with Toggle on List Applet.
This is happening in Siebel 15, PS10.
They are using the toggle on list applet, it throws hour glass. It seems to be exact issue of Bug: 22657335, which can be reproduced in out of box sample database, with below reproduce steps:
1) Opened Tools created a new project AATest. Locked Project.
2) Navigated to Applets, and queried for Service Request List Applet.
3) Copied this Applet, naming the copy Service Request List Applet Clone.
Changed the Summary Title to "Summary Clone" to recognized Toggle Applet
4) In Service Request List Applet, in Applet Toggle, added a new record with
Applet Name = Service Request List Applet Clone
Auto Toggle Field = Status and Auto Toggle Value = Quoted
5) Compiled the two applets
7) Trigger toggle, the toggle takes place, but the Hour Glass/Spinning Clock stays on the screen for a long time (About 30 seconds in vanilla) and "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ResetScroll' of undefined"
is found in the console.
8) Seen the initial time. If you wait long enough, the hourglass goes away.
9) Logging out and back in causes the problem behavior to again be seen.
In terms of the business impact, they are Government Department issuing passport and visa and sending letter to applicants. They use the Toggle Applet to check the status of different documents in the print queue. With the hour glass hanging, it greatly impacts the productivity of the agents.
They need Bug: 22657335 to be fixed as soon as possible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document