Toggle on List Applet Does Not Work
(Doc ID 2137779.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.4 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 17-NOV-2020 ***
Upon using Toggle on List Applet, it throws hour glass.
Issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
2) Navigated to Applets, and queried for Service Request List Applet.
3) Copied this Applet, naming the copy Service Request List Applet Clone.
Changed the Summary Title to "Summary Clone" to recognized Toggle Applet
4) In Service Request List Applet, in Applet Toggle, added a new record with
Applet Name = Service Request List Applet Clone
Auto Toggle Field = Status and Auto Toggle Value = Quoted
5) Compiled the two applets
7) Trigger toggle, the toggle takes place, but the Hour Glass/Spinning Clock stays on the screen for a long time (About 30 seconds in vanilla) and "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ResetScroll' of undefined"
is found in the console.
8) Seen the initial time. If you wait long enough, the hourglass goes away.
9) Logging out and back in causes the problem behavior to again be seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document