Advantages & Disadvantages Of All Address Vs Primary Address For "Account Match Against" and "Contact Match Against" Data Quality Setting Parameters In Siebel UCM
(Doc ID 2138460.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Universal Customer Master - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] and later
Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. What are the advantages and disadvantages for choosing All Address Vs Primary Address for the Siebel Data Quality Setting "Account Match Against" and "Contact Match Against" parameters?
2. What is the impact on the performance when bring data from multiple sources?
3. Are the parameters "Account Match Against" and "Contact Match Against" applicable to EDQ or not?
4. When EDQ does matching with address, does it consider Primary Address, or All Address? by default?
5. Does EDQ consider or can EDQ be configured to consider/use All Addresses?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!