LoyEngineRealtime DB Model Cache Issue when processing Redemptions.
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Manager - Version 15.4 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.4 [IP2015] version, Loyalty
Loyalty Redemption Transactions are taking up to 28 seconds to process because new DB connections are being opened by each Task.
Transactions should take around 1 second per transaction to process. It should not open a DB connection for each Task, instead it should reuse the DB Model Cache.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Logon as TESTUSER/ TESTUSER!
2) Go to Loyalty Members > Member List and drilldown in Joe Doe Member
3) Go to Transactions and create 15 Redemption Transactions:
Transaction Status: In Progress
Point type: Test Points
4) Logon as SADMIN
5) Go to Loyalty Members > Member List and drilldown in Joe Doe Member
6) Go to Transactions
7) For each Transaction that will be processed, change Status = "Acceptable" - this will enable the "Process" button
8) Click Process
9) Repeat steps 7 and 8 for each record
10) check the logs. DB connection is opened for each task.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms