Browser Back Button Does Not Work As Expected While Navigating Through Obiee Dashboards In Siebel
(Doc ID 2141833.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.5 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Browser back button does not work as expected while navigating through obiee dashboards in Siebel OpenUI.
There are action links from detail reports in obiee that navigate the user to particular record in Siebel. However in Open UI when user hits the browser back button they encounter an error. In HI the user is navigated back to the same detail report from where the action link was clicked.
Analytics cannot be performed because it contains no column
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigating to OBIEE Dashboards embedded in Siebel
2. Navigating to detail report (Lead Aging)
3) Navigating to detail report (eg. >=30 days – drilldown on the numbers)
4) Click on Hyperlink in “View Lead” column. User is navigated to appropriate record in Siebel
5) Hit browser back button to go back to the same detail report as in step 3 above. User gets an error.
This results in user having to load the dashboard again and drill down to where the user was to work on next record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document