Cancel Button In The Confirm Message Pop Up Is Not Working In Applet Browser Script
(Doc ID 2143696.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Siebel Open UI applet browser script, Cancel is not working in the Confirm message pop up(Ok/ Cancel). the issue is seen in both Chrome and Firefox. It just step off the record without doing anything. Even undo record using the Undo Record Method when we click Cancel is not working too. But this code is working fine in High Interactivity client on IE 8.
1. Modify the vanilla applet: FS Invoice List Applet - Auto Invoice, add following browser script:
2. Compile the applet, and open the dedicate client, navigate to "FS Invoice SR View" in "Service Request Screen".
3. Select an existing invoice record with Invoice Amount $12
4. Change the field "Invoice Amount", for example: -987, then save the record.
5. Message will pop out for confirmation. Click "Cancel" button, it goes back to the record and the Invoice Amount shows -987 instead of the original amount $12
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document