Response Types - Description Not Showing In Marketing Emails For Multilingual Environment
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 126.96.36.199.14 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.14 [IP2014] version, Configuration - General
Response Types - Alternative Description not showing in marketing eMails
WHAT IS THE DESIRED BEHAVIOR?
Description for the Response Form defined in Admin- Marketing >> Response Types for the response form should be displayed in the email.
WHAT IS THE ACTUAL OR UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOR?
Instead of Description, LOV value for the response form is shown in the email.
The functionality works fine for ENU environment but for multilingual environment (MLOV for following LOV: COMM_RESPONSE_TYPE, CAMPAIGN_OUTCOME, EMARKETING_SUB_TYPE)issue appears for both ENU and DEU environment.
1. Set up a multilingual environment for ENU and DEU.
2. Configure the various LOV involved as MLOV: COMM_RESPONSE_TYPE, CAMPAIGN_OUTCOME, EMARKETING_SUB_TYPE
3. Go to Admin- Marketing >> Response Types and change the description for "One Click Unsub" and "Requested Unsubscribe".
4. Go to Offers >> Email Treatment >> Edit Email and select the template.
5. In the Email editor, seclect response forms in Catgories and select "One Click Unsub" and "Requested Unsubscribe" in the next drop down and enter the values in the email body.
6. validate and save the template.
7. Click on Preview and see that response form description is not shown correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms