Task UI: Hide Task Pane Not Working
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Hide Task Pane is not working in either the dedicated or web client.
When the HideTaskPane property is set to True, the Task Pane should not be available from the Application.
1. Log in to Siebel Tools.
2. Display the Application User Property object type.
3. In the Object Explorer, click Application.
4. In the Applications list, locate the respective Siebel application: Siebel Power Communications
5. In the Object Explorer, expand the Application tree, and then click Application User Prop.
6. In the Application User Props list, create a new record:
7. Compile object.
8. Launch Siebel Power Communications
Result: Task icon still displays.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms