Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.9 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Calendar is not refreshed in Open UI after selecting a Predefined Query (PDQ).
In Open UI, on the view Calendar > Action List (CS CG HI Activity Calendar View), by default the applet is displayed with the predefined query "All Activities": all activities are displayed in the calendar.
If the Predefined Query is changed to "My Uncompleted Activities", nothing changes.
If the browser window is refreshed, or if the user changes the view and returns to the view, the uncompleted activities no longer display, which is the expected behavior.
In order to solve this, it seems that implementing a refresh should be enough but how and where to set it ?
1. Launch Consumer Goods application using Open UI.
2. Go to view Calendar > Action List.
3. Create an Activity and pick an Account.
4. Drag and drop the Activity on the calendar.
5. Drill down on the Calendar Activity.
6. In the detail view, click on Start Visit and End Visit: the Activity status changes to Done.
7. Go back to the Calendar > Action List view: the Activity is in the calendar.
8. In the predefined query picklist, select "My Uncompleted activities": nothing changes, the activity is still there.
Note: The Activity should not display since its status is Done.
9. Go to another view and return o the calendar view: the Activity does not display, as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms