Incorrect Error Message Displayed For VBC Pick Applet On Configurator Attribute
(Doc ID 2151285.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Product Configurator - Version 126.96.36.199.7 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a PickApplet with VBC and for some reason we need to finish the Workflow process by a Stop event, the product configurator isn’t showing the message, it’s only giving a "<?> error”.
Step by step to reproduce the error:
1) Create a new virtual business component based on CSSFABCVRec class
2) Create a pick applet based on this VBC.
3) Create a WF to be called from VBC such that the WF has only two steps
Start and Stop with some error message
4) Create a customizable product with attribute referring to the pick applet
created in step 2.
5) Validate the product and open the pick applet.
6) The error message will be reported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document