INCORRECT ERROR MESSAGE DISPLAYED FOR VBC PICK APPLET ON CONFIGURATOR ATTRIBUTE
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Product Configurator - Version 22.214.171.124.7 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a PickApplet with VBC and for some reason we need to finish the Workflow process by a Stop event, the product configurator isn’t showing the message, it’s only giving a "<?> error”.
Step by step to reproduce the error:
1) Create a new virtual business component based on CSSFABCVRec class
2) Create a pick applet based on this VBC.
3) Create a WF to be called from VBC such that the WF has only two steps
Start and Stop with some error message
4) Create a customizable product with attribute referring to the pick applet
created in step 2.
5) Validate the product and open the pick applet.
6) The error message will be reported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms