Applet Toggle Makes the List Applet to be in Query Mode After the Query Execution
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a view if the dynamic toggle defined in Form applet then List Applet from Query mode does not goes to Base mode after the query execution.
1.In Account List View selected the base mode for Account List Applet
2.Created a Applet Toggle for SIS Account Entry Applet and specify the condition for ex: Location and the value as Test.And have the Account Entry Applet as toggle applet.
1. Go to Account List View.
2. Locate any record which does not have Site(Location) value 'Test'.
3. Make sure the second applet is 'SIS Account SIS Account Entry Applet'.
4. Click the query button in the 'SIS Account List Applet'. -> Applet changes to query mode (Form).
5. Input 'Test' in the Site field and execute query.
The behavior will be
1. List Applet remains in query mode(Form).
2. Detail Applet toggles to 'Account Entry Applet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms