BIP Report Is Displaying Different Child Data For The Same Parent Record In Three Different Views.
Last updated on JULY 08, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel 15.10 [IP2015]
BI Publisher 11g
The same BIP report with "Selected Records" flag check is not displaying all the child data for the same parent record when is generated from three different views.
Explications on the behavior:
The report in question was configured to display products from a Quote having "Selected Records" flag check and it was assigned to three views as follows:
1."ENTP Quote Product Forecast View" Products tab
2."ENTP Quote Detail View" More Info tab
3."ENTP Quote Attachment View" Attachments tab
- on "ENTP Quote Product Forecast View" - Products tab (this is the view for which this report was designed)
- it returns all selected products - EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
- on "ENTP Quote Detail View" - More Info tab
- it is returning all the products
- on "ENTP Quote Attachment View" - Attachments tab
- it doesn't returns any products
To return all the products on all the tabs except the Products tab on which should return only the selected products.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms