Open UI: Missing Open UI Layout/Webtemplates For Email Response Applets
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is related to ''Communication Detail – Response View'' in Email Response Screen, when replying to an email (IP2014/IP2015).
The UI layout from Open UI is not as nice/consistent as in HI and it has been found out that old HI webtemplates are used to render in Open UI client, namely the following:
• Missing Web Templates in \WEBTEMPL\OUIWEBTEMPL:
- Webtemplate: Applet Email Response - Outbound New; File: EmailRespAppletOutboundMsgNew.swt
- Webtemplate: Applet Email Response - Inbound Attachments; File: EmailRespAppletInboundAttachments.swt
You can see in the attached .docx their concern about Open UI email response screen:
• Broken Design in Email Response WebTemplates:
- Wrong position of Menu Button
- Wrong Color of Menu Button
- Wrong position of New, Delete and Query Button Toolbar
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Navigate to Site Map > Communications > Communication List;
3. Select a inbound email message;
4. Click on Reply;
5. The Layout of the applets in target view is broken and different to other standard applets.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms