Eligibility Rules Not Applied While Upgrading Promoption From Order Line Items
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 [IP2014] version, Order Management
Product Eligibility is not working in applet "ISS Promotion Upgrade Popup Applet - Order". For the products both Check Eligibility and Inclusive Eligibility are set to "Y" in Products still Eligibility status and Eligibility Reason are coming as blank in Order >> Line Items view for Modify Order.
If we try to upgrade Promotion from Installed Asset applet menu item (in customer portal view) then eligibility works fine displaying Check Eligibility and Inclusive Eligibility in popup applet .
Eligibility Status and Eligibility Reason should populate value in ISS Promotion Upgrade Popup Applet - Order in Order>>Line Items View
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create two Promotion Promo 1 and Promo 2.
2) Give upgrade path of Promo 1 to Promo 2.
3) Set Check Eligibility and Inclusive Eligibility for Promo 2.
4) Create a Account having Account Type as "Residential".
6) Create Promo 1 asset under Account.
7) Modify the asset, a work order is created
8) In Order Line Item applet open menu item and click on upgrade promotion
9) applet "ISS Promotion Upgrade Popup Applet - Order" will open.
10) Promo 2 will come in that applet but Eligibility status and Eligibility Reason are coming as blank.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see Eligibility details
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms