Siebel EDQ - Fuzzy Query Returning Error When Locale Is Changed
(Doc ID 2162786.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel EDQ - On doing fuzzy query on date facing error.
When we are doing fuzzy query on date along with name in Account, we are getting an error. This is blocking the overall testing and further progress.
Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. We observed when DD given is greater than 12 ex 13/10/2016, then we are getting error.
1. Expose Birth Date field on UI in Contact List applet
2. Create one contact where LN as"Lastname", FN as" First" and DOB as "6/28/2016"
3. Execute Query where FN as"Lastname", LN as" First" and DOB as "28/6/2016"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in customer environment:
1.XXX Account List View
2.XXX Account List Applet (NewQuery)
3. Select query criteria which intern doesn't get any response (ie 0 records in response)
4. XXX Account List Applet (ExecuteQuery)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document