Siebel EDQ - Fuzzy Query Returning Error When Locale Is Changed
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel EDQ - On doing fuzzy query on date facing error.
When we are doing fuzzy query on date along with name in Account, we are getting an error. This is blocking the overall testing and further progress.
Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. We observed when DD given is greater than 12 ex 13/10/2016, then we are getting error.
1. Expose Birth Date field on UI in Contact List applet
2. Create one contact where LN as"ALLEN", FN as" AMY" and DOB as "6/28/2016"
3. Execute Query where FN as"ALLEN", LN as" AMY" and DOB as "28/6/2016"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in customer environment:
1.CCB Account List View
2.CCB Account List Applet (NewQuery)
3. Select query criteria which intern doesn't get any response (ie 0 records in response)
4. CCB Account List Applet (ExecuteQuery)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms