User Needs To Synchronize Twice To Delete Dx File
(Doc ID 2169409.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Remote Client - Version 18.104.22.168.9 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.9 [IP2014] version, Remote / Replication / Anywhere
From the local client application:
- select one register for example an account
- modify a field in the local DB
- synchronize one time
- information is uploaded correctly to the server
- see that the dx file is still in the pc it has not been deleted
- synchronize a second time
- see that the dx file is deleted for the output folder of the local machine
Is this correct behavior?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document