Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Remote Client - Version 184.108.40.206.9 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.9 [IP2014] version, Remote / Replication / Anywhere
From the online web application (server):
- modify one filed of this account
From the local client application:
- select the same account.
- modify the same field locally as the one online
- synchronize once
- changes done online at the server are downloaded to the local client DB (so it does correctly resolve the conflict)
- the dx file is still present in the outbox folder of the pc
- sync a second time and the dx file is deleted
Is this correct behavior?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms