Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199.15 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primary-Id of credit card details not getting updated to Contact record post Merge.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two contacts Contact1 and Contact2
2. Ensure that Contact1 has Credit card information filled out and has a Primary card selected. There can be more then one card if desired
3. Contact2 should not have anything defined other then first and last name
4. Select Contact1 then Contact2 from the Contact List applet
5. Select Merge option from the menu
6. Review the resulting contact and navigate to the Credit card information.
Note that the Primary Credit card flag is removed and can not be clicked to add a card back as primary.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms