Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tab order is not properly followed, example when we do tab on the list applet fields, when it finds a read-only checkbox, the control jumps from list applet to other part of the view. The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- SADMIN Logs into eclinical_enu in Open UI.
- Go to Accounts > My Accounts
- Create a new account, enter Name, Site, and save the record.
- There is a 'New' field on list applet (CHECKBOX). Drag the field from 1st position to 5th position.
- Now click on any field before the New Field in the list applet and start doing tab -> Tab -> Tab until you reach to the New Field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms