Siebel Open UI Tab Navigation Issues On Readonly Checkbox
(Doc ID 2172425.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.0 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tab order is not properly followed, example when we do tab on the list applet fields, when it finds a read-only checkbox, the control jumps from list applet to other part of the view. The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- SADMIN Logs into eclinical_enu in Open UI.
- Go to Accounts > My Accounts
- Create a new account, enter Name, Site, and save the record.
- There is a 'New' field on list applet (CHECKBOX). Drag the field from 1st position to 5th position.
- Now click on any field before the New Field in the list applet and start doing tab -> Tab -> Tab until you reach to the New Field.
Now if you do tab from the checkbox field New , control will go to form applet (skipping rest of the fields in list applet).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document