Lead Import Doesn't Invoke Runtime Event - WRITERECORDNEW
(Doc ID 2176009.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lead Import not firing WriteRecordNew and so Runtime Event doesn't fire.
While importing Lead through Import Job:
1. Lead gets imported and record gets successfully created.
2. Workflow configured for Runtime Event - WriteRecordNew for Lead object didnt get fired.
3. Same workflow get fired once you create a record manually in the UI.
While importing Lead through Import Job, runtime event configured for WriteRecordNew event should get fired.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a import Job for Lead.
2. Create a workflow to update the Lead description.
3. Configure runtime event on the start step of the workflow.
4. Activate the Import Job.
5. Lead gets imported and record gets successfully created.
6. Workflow didn't get invoked in this scenario.
7. Create a record manually in Lead UI and verify that workflow is invoked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document