Display Menu Button To Activate Template Function On Popup Applet
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement is to display the menu button on a pop-up applet.
The implementation has been done with class: CSSSWEFramePopup, using the web template : Applet Form Grid Layout
Then added in applet menu item the wanted commands: SaveTemplate, ApplyTemplate, NewFromTemplate, NewFromLastTemplate.
1. Create clone of Applet "SIS Account Entry Applet", which has the Button Menu defined. Name it "Popup".
2. Change class of cloned Applet to "CSSSWEFramePopup"
3. Create new control on the Vanilla Applet with name "ShowPopup", invoking method "ShowPopup".
4. Under Control User Properties, add below lines:
a. Mode - Edit
b. Popup - SIS Account Entry Applet Popup
c. Popup Dimension - 500 X 800
5. Add the control on the UI
6. Compile and test
#6. The Menu button is not displayed in the Pop-up Applet
How to display the menu button on the pop-up applet?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms