Activities Are Not Updated In The Exchange Server
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Server Sync - Microsoft Exchange Server - Version 15.9 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Activities have created in Siebel are successfully synced to the exchange.
Appointments have created in the exchange are successfully synced to Siebel.
The issue is that activities updated in Siebel are not updated in the exchange.
Steps to reproduce the behavior;
1. Create an activity with emp1 as primary employee
2. The activity is synced correctly with the exchange
3. Add another employee emp2 to the employee list
4. The appointment is now available for both of the employees
5. Switch between the employees so emp2 will be the primary
6. The result is the appointment for emp1 is not updated anymore
7. The appointment is correctly updated for emp2 if you update the comment
or description but not for emp1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms