Cursor Focus is Lost After Entering Data in Applet
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.10 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.10 [IP2015] version, Client Functionality
User Saves a record in Site Visits >> Checklist Activities. Applet is automatically refreshed and focus goes to first record.
User Saves a record in Site Visits >> Checklist Activities the focus should not be lost on currently operating record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login Clinical Application.
2. Create a new Product with Product Type as either "Compound" OR "Molecule" OR "Device" OR "Equipment" and Release the product.
3. Create a Protocol and associate a application to protocol under SITE MAP >> Administration - Clinical
4. Create a program under SITE MAP >> Administration - Clinical.
5. Create a Site and associate Protocol and Program.
6. Create Site Visit
7. Navigate to Checklist Activities under Site Visit and create around 15 activities.
8. Now Navigate to second page in Checklist Activities.
9. Change the status of any activity on the second page and save record.
10. Applet refreshes and control goes to first page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms