Allignment Of Whole Applet Moved To The Right With Certain HTML
(Doc ID 2180179.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding the control user property Encode = FALSE, the HTML filed is rendered.
However the alignment of the whole applet is moved to the right when certain HTML is used.
After adding each Alert the entire applet should look the same and not move to right.
1. Query for Applet: Partner Message Entry Form Applet
2. Lock Project
3. Go to Applet Web Layout > Search for Field Preview
4. Go to Control > Control User Property
5. Add New Control User Property: Encode = FALSE
6. Save and Compile
1. Go to Site Map
2. Query for Alerts
3. Add an Alert with following HTML code:
Applet moved to the right because of the <td align="left" width="3000">
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document