Siebel Marketing - Treatment Id Not Sent To OBIEE In Direct Mail Treatment
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 15.1 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.1 [IP2015] version, Siebel Marketing
When running a segment with 2 treatments, the 'treatment id' is not sent to OBI, so filtering of contacts does not occur for the campaigns.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two segments and two treatments
2. Allocate each treatment with 100% to one segment. make sure one treatment is direct mail.
3. Load the campaign and verify contacts resulting from segment 1 are loaded and associated with treatment 1, and contacts resulting from segment 2 are loaded and associated to treatment 2
4. Launch the campaign and expected behavior is contacts from first treatment receive the email, and contacts from DM get exported on a list.
5. All contacts (no matter which segment they came from ) are in the DM export list.
6. Treatment Id is not sent to OBIEE in Direct Mail Treatment.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use launch campaigns with Direct Mail Treatment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms