Siebel Marketing - Treatment Id Not Sent to OBIEE in Direct Mail Treatment
(Doc ID 2183668.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 15.1 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.1 [IP2015] version, Siebel Marketing
When running a segment with 2 treatments, the 'treatment id' is not sent to OBI, so filtering of contacts does not occur for the campaigns.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two segments and two treatments
2. Allocate each treatment with 100% to one segment. make sure one treatment is direct mail.
3. Load the campaign and verify contacts resulting from segment 1 are loaded and associated with treatment 1, and contacts resulting from segment 2 are loaded and associated to treatment 2
4. Launch the campaign and expected behavior is contacts from first treatment receive the email, and contacts from DM get exported on a list.
5. All contacts (no matter which segment they came from ) are in the DM export list.
6. Treatment Id is not sent to OBIEE in Direct Mail Treatment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document