How Can We Script An Explicit Save To Trigger When A User Drags And Drops The Attachment.
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.14 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is facing an issue where users find drag-and-drop of Attachments is taking longer than expected.
Sometimes the Attachments are not saved when they are drag-and-dropped to Application.
Attachments should be saved regardless of which applet has focus.
An attachment added is not saved if the focus is not on the Attachment Applet.
1) Go to the Contacts Screen
2) Drill down on a contact
3) Go to Attachment Detail View
4) Ensure the "Contact Form Applet" has focus
5) Click on the "New File" button on the Attachment Applet
6) Select attachment. It is visible in the list applet.
7) Navigate away without further touching the Attachment Applet
8) Go back, you will see the attachment did not get committed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms