How Can We Script An Explicit Save To Trigger When A User Drags And Drops The Attachment.
(Doc ID 2183834.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.14 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is facing an issue where users find drag-and-drop of Attachments is taking longer than expected.
Sometimes the Attachments are not saved when they are drag-and-dropped to Application.
Attachments should be saved regardless of which applet has focus.
An attachment added is not saved if the focus is not on the Attachment Applet.
1) Go to the Contacts Screen
2) Drill down on a contact
3) Go to Attachment Detail View
4) Ensure the "Contact Form Applet" has focus
5) Click on the "New File" button on the Attachment Applet
6) Select attachment. It is visible in the list applet.
7) Navigate away without further touching the Attachment Applet
8) Go back, you will see the attachment did not get committed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document